Corey and I are anxiously waiting to meet Little Harlan Ford! We plan on using this blog spot to update our friends and family on his arrival and to watch him grow through the years. He is scheduled to be here tomorrow, February 10, 2011 and I will try to post pictures ASAP. We hope you enjoy the blog!

I love it!! This is great for those of us that can't be there with you both. We're anxiously awaiting....!
ReplyDeleteWonderful idea, thank you for sharing! I cant wait to meet him. Love, Holly
ReplyDeleteYay, I'm so glad you guys have a blog! We can't wait for little Harlan to get here! See you tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to meet him!
ReplyDeleteLove that you started this site! I am so excited for you both and looking forward to seeing pictures!
ReplyDeleteLove watching these kids grow up. You'll be in our prayers tomorrow and the coming months.
ReplyDeleteI love this idea! And I can't wait to meet this handsome, little fella. We will be saying prayers for your sweet family tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteI wonder if you are having him right now! I am praying for you and a quick recovery and for Harlan's safe arrival. Can't wait to see him!!
ReplyDelete