plaid background

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Hippity, Hoppity! Harlan's First Easter!

We had such a wonderful Easter with Harlan this year! Easter is mommy's favorite holiday, so we had to make sure and stick to/create a tradition for Harlan's first Easter. We got his picture taken with the Easter bunny, had an Easter egg hunt, went to Easter brunch, and of course went to Easter service at church. This was our first Sunday back to church since Harlan was born, and it was great to be back in worship. Harlan was a little angel throughout the service and we didn't have to visit the "cry room"... yet! Happy Easter and enjoy the pictures! "He is Risen!"
Harlan with the Easter Bunny at Delaney Vineyards
The Easter Bunny left Harlan lot's of goodies

Our version of an Easter egg hunt for a 10 week old, he just spotted the blue one! 
We were having fun taking pictures and sweet Betsey wanted in on the action

Harlan and Daddy, can't you see the resemblance!?!
 Mommy's perfect Easter gift!

3 comments:

  1. Love these sweet pictures! Can't wait to see him again! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I look forward to meeting Harlan. I agree that he looks a lot like his Daddy. I glad you had wonderful Easter :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I finally added your blog to my blog so I can check it often! It looks like y'all had a great first Easter with Harlan! It was great catching up last night!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Harlan's debut