plaid background

Friday, June 24, 2011

Boys and their toys

(Friday, 6/24/11) This year for Corey's birthday I set up a time for him to go drive a sports car.  He's always told me that he doesn't ever want to buy a sports car but he'd love to drive one.  (I'll remind him of this when he's 50, lol!)  So, on the Friday before his birthday, he took the day off to hang out with us and we surprised him with a Lamborghini driving experience.  We got to look at all kinds of cool cars and collections before he sped away. 

Classics just the right size for Harlan.  Notice H and C's shoes... they're matching Sperry's:)

Dream on boys!

They had the cutest little boat that we got to put Harlan in for a few minutes.  He looked so cute just chillin' in the boat wearing his Sperry's. Ha!


Daddy and Harlan checking out the ride.  I think Harlan wants to drive

No comments:

Post a Comment

Harlan's debut