plaid background

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Harlan's 6 month photo shoot




(8/13/11) I'm finally posting Harlan's 6 month pictures!  I have been a negligent blogger the past few months, but I plan on updating and catching up asap!   I must say I think these pictures are worth the wait ;)  Our very talented friend Venus was so sweet to take the pictures of Harlan for his 6 month birthday.  We did the photo shoot at the Grapevine train station, where there are lot's of cute buildings and photo ops.  Harlan did really good, smiling the entire time... it was actually difficult to get a serious look picture!  Thanks again Venus!!! Enjoy!

 



This is my favorite picture... don't you just want to kiss those cheeks!?!




Sweet tiny toes and fingers, such a neat idea for a picture


Workin' on the railroad




I call this his 'model' pose, lol!

Again... there's those lovable, squeezable cheeks

Love his blue eyes!
There's that serious face... still so cute (in his mama's opinion).

1 comment:

Harlan's debut